October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween! This Halloween season has been great. Matt decided he didn't want to do costumes for the two of us so it made it really easy on me. Porter wanted to be a purple octopus and Loch was a shark the first night and then Dwight Schrute (from the Office) for all the other events. My mom let us borrow the shark costume and I made the octopus for Porter. As soon as I put the shark on Loch, he started pinching me and making munching sounds.I found the perfect Dwight Schrute glasses and then dyed Loch's shirt yellow. We went to the La Mesa 1st ward carnival, La Mesa 2nd ward carnival, the annual Wilde party and then had a party at my parents last night. My mom was busy making LOTS of grand kid costumes this year. The Wilde party group shot. All of the costumes were awesome! The grand kids (I think all but mine) carved pumpkins at my parents' house. My mom had the place decorated so cute! I wish I had my camera. We ate two kinds of chili, the best corn bread, salad, and pumpkin cupcakes. I made some spider deviled eggs. The boys in their Halloween jammies this morning. Then they decided to get wild and crazy. They love the old batman theme song. Loch walks around singing it all the time. He thinks every cape is a batman cape. We were at Trader Joe's the other day and a worker walked by with the frequent flyer cape on and Loch was pointing and yelling, "Batman!" My mom made me the cutest Halloween quilt ever! I love it! This isn't a good picture because I took it with my cell phone.

1 comment:

Tiffany + Drew said...

I love the Dwight costume, to funny! We were bummed we couldn't make it to Grandmas party, hope everyone had fun!!