I had lots of fun hanging out with my sister. We saw two movies in the theater- something I rarely get to do having little tots, we went out to lunch several times, and did lots of shopping.
This place had the best ice cream I have had in a long time! I wish I could go back... right now. It's called Salt & Straw.
All of her tots are so sweet! Olive drew a bunch of pictures for me. Emmett kept calling me Grandma Sherry the first few days because my mom had visited a few weeks before.

Olive is into unicorns so I made her a shirt with a sparkly silver unicorn on it. I used freezer paper. (That blue line is just a sticker that said the size.)
Porter had a wear red to preschool day. (They do a different color every week.) So, just before I left for Portland, I made this shirt for him.

A few other little projects I did recently... a mini dish towel for Macy's kitchen.





1 comment:
Hey Wend! You look adorable! I am so excited you are expecting again. Your sister's baby is so cute and looks just like her and your Dad! Love how the bedside table turned out. You are so talented! Love and miss you girl!
Post a Comment