July 19, 2011

b or g?

We are expecting another little one in our family in January! We have an ultrasound scheduled later this week to find out the gender. Any guesses on what you think we're having? This was the 8 week ultrasound so the peanut has grown quite a bit since.

6 comments:

Carlee said...

I guess girl since that is what we are having. Seems like having two boys and a girl is the thing to do. And congrats by the way!

Emily said...

Congrats! I'm guessing a boy :)

Heather said...

Congrats!! I'm hoping girl!! :)

joanna wilde said...

Congrats to the both of you. I say girl. All of us can't have all boys. ;-) Can't wait to see your family soon!

Nassari Everett said...

Hey Wendy! yaya on your next one!! I'm guessing a girl!

sherry said...

I'm placing money on a girl. Hoping you don't take after your mother in this way!