Cole Bennett was born early this morning. He is a sweet, beautiful little guy. He was born at 1:30 am weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches. Kristen seems to give birth with ease. She only pushed for about 9 minutes. She did an awesome job. I am so grateful that my mom and I were able to be there to witness the miracle! He has the cutest dimple on his right cheek!

Chris is a Mr. Mom. He can do it all. He is one of the best dads.

Getting acquainted with Grandma Sherry.

I stepped into the bathroom to wash my hands at about 1:15 am just before the baby was born and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I walked back into the delivery room and saw Kristen and said, "Dang! The one in labor all day and about to give birth is not supposed to look better than her visitors!" She still looked perfect.

Congratulations Kristen & Chris (and Macy)!
2 comments:
Yeah! So cute! I was waiting for you to post this so I could see him! Thank you soo much! He's adorable what a lucky little guy to be a part of such a wonderful family!
I'm telling you... You're Mother, wife, sister of the year. You even do a blog post for me:) I'm so glad you were there. I love you Wendy.
Post a Comment