Happy Valentine's Day! I was a little indecisive on what kind on valentines I was going to make for Porter and his preschool class. Porter was just excited to color and practice writing his name. Shelley told me to just make a mini garland with felt hearts on card stock like a larger one I had made in our house with grosgrain ribbon. That's what I did. Unfortunately, I didn't get to it until last night. So, Porter got to color on them this morning before preschool. He tried writing his name on the first one. He wrote the cutest letter "p" and then an "o" and then gave up.

I made some little valentines for the boys. I went to the thrift store and got a few books for each of them. I've picked up some pretty awesome books there lately. I got a copy of
Green Eggs and Ham from 1960 and several others that we love.

I made some cards, too. That is a package of raisins in there and it is the first thing Porter ate.

Loch was SO excited to get TWO of his own packages of tic tacs. I accidently trained him like Pavlov's dogs. Whenever he gets into the car, he immediately asks for a mint. He kept walking around the house tonight holding both packages and saying, "mine." This is his "cheese" face.

I told Matt no gifts this year so we can save up for a treadmill. I made this owl pillow for him.

I put one of my mom's cute tags on the back.

I made some cupcakes. Matt said they were the best yet.
3 comments:
pretty work, baby!
Wow! You are an amazing mom. Oh, and I'll take one of those owls too, k? HAHA! ;) Great job!
How fun!The gooey yumminess is coming through on the pic of the cupcakes..recipe please!
Post a Comment