This little guy loves his bunny. He turns it upside down to rub the tag on the bottom. He sleeps with it next to his face because it's so soft. He's also addicted to his pacifier which I need to work on.

I love that he pushed cars around the house.

We went to a ward camp out a few weekends ago. It was great until about midnight. Porter started thrashing around and elbowed Loch in the face. Loch started crying really loud and then woke up crying every two hours after that.
We drove up to Julian the next morning to hit up a pumpkin patch and enjoy apple pie with cinnamon ice cream. Porter ran around and lined up pumpkins.


Porter started his own hoedown.

Just some extra random pics.

Aunt S brought the kiddos some Halloween teeth. Cousin O played the part.

I don't think you can see the drool coming down the right side of her mouth in this pic but it was there.

Porter takes after me and gags on this kind of thing. I tried to wear a mouth guard several times while playing water polo. But as soon as I jumped in the water I would start gagging and chuck it on the pool deck.

The grand kids needed some sort of entertainment. We set up a measly 7" screen to try to get their attention at grandma and grandpa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment