Matt and I decided to drive there and somehow managed to get Cheryl to come along. I'm so glad she came with us! She helped drive and keep the boys entertained with books and toys. The kids were really good on the LONG drive. Loch made one or two peeps- he was such a trooper. Porter wigged out for about two minutes on the way back because Matt tried to clean up a bit at a rest stop and threw away a package from an airplane. Porter realized it was missing about 20 minuted later and decided he "really" needed it to put his other toys inside and was demanding we go back. Other than that we just watched Tarzan 7 times as well as 4 or 5 other dvd's.

Our attempt at a family picture. Family pictures are nearly impossible with a three-year-old.
Conor and Erin were sealed in the Portland temple and there was a dinner and reception at Erin's parents' house in Washougal, WA afterward. Everything looked amazing.
Erin's mom made some delicious homemade jam for guests to take home. I wish I would have grabbed 50 jars!
Grandma Wilde handmade 50 beautiful napkins for the dinner. I love them!

They have a great view of Mt. Hood from their backyard.
Porter and Piper rocked out on the dance floor. Piper is Erin's niece. Porter was a little reserved at first. Erin just told me that Piper said she wants to plan a wedding with Porter: )
This past Friday, the 10th, Conor and Erin had a reception in San Diego at Kirk and Cheryl's house. Their yard looked spectacular as always.
My mom catered and the food was delicious! I think I had one of everything.

We had so much fun in Portland hanging out with Shelley, Jeremy, Olive and Emmett. I'll post some pictures soon. I'm not feeling too great again. I have mastitis for the 9th time. I thought I was getting better last night, but this afternoon it hit me again.
1 comment:
Are you kidding me?!?! That HAS to be the WORST Angry-face picture of me I have ever seen!! It looks like I am seriously ticked at your mom!! Haha!! Thank you so much for posting that to the world;)
On another note...all your other pics were lovely:) And your veggie bouquet that you carved was unbelievable...great job!!
Soo sorry about the mastitis:( Get that kid off the boob so you can be free of those will ya?!?! ;)Poor thing
Post a Comment