Loch just likes the dirt.

Todd and Wendie gave us Ty's pirate ship that he outgrew and it's pretty cool. Both of the boys have been playing with it.

During one of the hot days, we decided to fill up a pool. Loch loves splashing in the bath. As soon as he knows he's going in he starts kicking and flailing his arms. He was a little confused in the pool. He just held really still. I think it's because it was cold.
Our neighbor is growing some amazing beefsteak tomatoes and has given us several. She leaves them on our front porch. We decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies and take a few to her. Porter helped me and actually was a help: ).
Shelley gave me the recipe and dang these cookies are so good. We left a few on our neighbors doorstep with a little note saying "thanks" and the next morning there were 7 more tomatoes on our porch! I guess I need to bake more cookies: ).
We went to the beach on the 3rd. It was the first time that Loch got down to explore by himself in the sand. He wanted to be left alone to cruise around. He found a piece of seaweed and just looped it around his lip and kept going.
Porter had fun playing with his buddies.
2 comments:
I'm glad your boys are having fun with the pirate ship.
So, what is the recipe for the dang good cookies?
I love that pic of porter and his pirate ship.
Post a Comment