June 9, 2010

easter

I'm a little behind on my posting. I'm going to blame that on our computer. We are maxed out on memory so I can't upload new pictures without deleting existing one's. Our annual hunt was great as always. My family is growing like crazy. There was one born and two more on the way since this pic was taken! Loch's first hunt. We let him get a little head start and grab an egg before the hunt started. Porter loved it and was a sweet big brother and shared his eggs. Chris found a walking stick and all the little ones were entertained and occupied for a while. Little buddies. These two are three months apart... and (at the time) three shoe sizes difference.Amazing spread- delicious food was served. Thanks to my M&D for all their preparation and hard work. The 10 of us.

No comments: