Porter is such a fun little guy. He's always cracking us up with his take on things. I've been thinking of some of the funny things that he came up with recently...We were playing doctor- Porter was the doctor. Me: "I don't feel so good, doctor, what should I do?" P- "First, I'm going to speak to your heart (used the stethoscope). Now, I'm going to press your blood a little bit (took my blood pressure)."
"Mommy, Kristen sent me a text. We're going to the meter foovies." (movie theaters)
"Can I please watch some Americommercial with you?" (American Idol)
(Chris blew his nose in another room) P- "What's that?" My mom- "Oh, that's just Chris." P- "He's smoking?" The way he said it had all of us rolling. I didn't know he knew what smoking was."Mommy are you twisteling?" (whistling)"...Lovely, lovely to walk in my line." (End of Teach Me To Walk In The Light...teach me, teach me to walk in the light.))
We had some peas with our dinner the other night. I pureed some for Loch. Porter walked up to the table and asked what Loch was eating and I told him. He sat down at the table and started eating. A few minutes later he said, "I don't like recipes." I was trying to piece things together but had no idea what he was talking about. It wasn't until he said it a second time, a few minutes later, that I realized he was saying he didn't like peas.Me: "Porter, do you need to go to the bathroom?" P- "No! I just went to the bathroom, last month!"
He calls birdcages, "birdcav-es" and cupboards, "coverds" which to me makes way more sense because, after all, they are covering things, right?
Porter loves Steve Jenkins books! I love that he enjoys learning about animals.
We did a little yard work this past Saturday and Porter had so much fun digging in the dirt and playing with worms, rolly pollies, lady bugs, and pincher bugs. We've got LOTS more yard work to do which makes Porter happy.
A few pictures from recent trips to the zoo...
Before dessert...
After...
Porter loves Steve Jenkins books! I love that he enjoys learning about animals.
We did a little yard work this past Saturday and Porter had so much fun digging in the dirt and playing with worms, rolly pollies, lady bugs, and pincher bugs. We've got LOTS more yard work to do which makes Porter happy.
A few pictures from recent trips to the zoo...
Before dessert...
After...
1 comment:
Gotta love those Konold's! You kids look gorgeous! Porter cracks me up I love all his little ism's and omgoodness that little baby and his legs are
A-Dorable!!!! He is growing too quick! You have such sweet little boys. We should hang out soon!
Post a Comment