February 18, 2010

6 months

My baby boy is 6 months now! It's amazing how much little one's change and grow in their first years of life. I am blessed to have such sweet boys! Loch can roll over, sleeps through the night, smiles and laughs lots. He's easily distracted by Porter while he's eating. Sometimes he has to take breaks just to check Porter out to see what he's doing. He gets extra giggly when he's tired and I play with him. If he's not being played with, while tired or hungry, he just squeals. We went to Mt Laguna this past Saturday with some friends to play in the snow. Porter had a great time (despite the look on his face in these pictures) throwing the snow and riding a boogie board and inner tube with his buddies. He had a beaming smile the whole time he was being pulled around on the snow.

4 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already! Why do they have to grow up so fast?! He is such a cutie.

Carlee said...

I'm curious what made you decide to use cloth and if you like it. And I'm jealous your baby sleeps through the night. Maybe in a month I'll have similar news to report.

Kristen said...

So cute! I love that little baby. Maybe someday
I'll hear him cry.

Nassari Everett said...

Hey Wendy! I love your Blog! Our boys are so close to age, I didn't realize that. how have you been?