
Lochlan is 7 months. He's always twisting his wrists, especially when he's excited. He has been doing it for several months. I think it's pretty cute. He eats pears, peas, avocado, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and bananas with his cereal. He still likes to suck his food out of the spoon.

I thought of a few more funny things that Porter does/says. When he says the prayer at dinner, he starts with, "Thank you that we can go to the zoo and play," every time he prays. And lately he ends it right there. The way he ends his prayers is, "In the name of Jesus Price, amen."
Porter loves to reenact the scene from toy story 2 when the 2 buzz lightyear chatacters are arguing, "I'm buzz lightyear!" "No, I'm buzz lightyear!" Well, Porter got some Book of Mormon characters from Grandma Cheryl for Christmas. As I was making dinner the other night- he was holding two of them saying, "I'm Jesus!" "No, I'm Jesus!" "No, I'm Jesus!"...

5 comments:
I can't believe he is 7 months old already, that is so crazy! He is the cutest thing.
Can't wait to see those boys!
p.s. I think the size 3 would look better on P. Want to trade? :)
Wendy, this is Jane White (actually Jane Barrus now), Jyness' cousin. It has been a while, but I got to your blog accidentally from my friend Emily Waddoups blog. I was about to leave, thinking that I didn't know you people, but then I recognized you and have had fun seeing pictures of your cute boys. We are having our second boy in about a week. I hope you are doing well!
I love how the boys are looking at each other in the 2nd to bottom picture. They are so cute. Love what you did with the other pics too girl!
Post a Comment