Porter learned how to climb out of his crib last Saturday (the 9th). He ended up taking his nap on the leather chair in his room, which he does frequently now, because he climbed out so many times and didn't know how to get back in. So after he woke up I went in there with some bolts and an allen wrench and converted his crib to a toddler bed. He goes down okay at night but naps are a bit of a challenge. He wants us to sleep in there with him. Yesterday I snuck in there to check on him and he was asleep in the chair and the binds were all messed up. (These were taken with my phone so they're not the best quality.)
He is just a little character. One of his favorite things now is playing, "I'm thinking of an animal." He's pretty darn good at it too... both giving clues and guessing.
Loch is 5 months now. He's so sweet and fuzzy. He smiles and squeals lots. He sleeps from about 8:45 pm to 5:15 am most days. He enjoys baths and watching his big brother play.
The boys have their own look and different personalities, too. They're both sweet and fun to be with. Here is a side-by-side of the two. Porter's in the vertical shot- about 4 months old.

1 comment:
Oh I love that little towel shot of baby loch. So cute.
Post a Comment