November 4, 2009

autumn

So much has happened since the last post. First off, we closed escrow on a house on October 14th! Kevin has been working hard on remodeling... along with my dad, Greg and Conor. Things are coming along and we love it! I'll have to post some before and after pictures when things are done. Halloween was pretty busy. We went to 5 parties, luckily all on different days. Porter got to trick-or-treat at two of the events. He was a little shy upon arriving but soon learned that by talking to people, he received candy. It was too cute listening to his sweet voice say, "trick-or-treat" and "thank you." He wasn't diving into his bucket after the candy landed in there like I thought he would. He just thought it was so much fun collecting it. Loch was a caterpillar, thanks to Grandma Sherry. I think she contributed to at least 9 grandkid's costumes this year. Loch slept most of the time at the parties... and as a side note, he has been sleeping through the night the last 4 nights! Porter was Daniel Boone. My mom got the hat for him and Cheryl saved this vest that Matt used to wear when he was a little tyke. Matt and I were Adam and Eve. We would have gone naked, but it would have been a little cold. We dyed these clothes nude instead. All of the events were really fun! Porter got lots of candy and I think I'm going to weigh about 10 lbs more by the end of the year. I don't have a shot of all 4 of us but I know Chris took one so I'll have to see if I can get it from him. I took a picture of Loch the other day and it reminded me of one I took of Porter. They look pretty similar. Porter was a month and a half older. Loch wasn't too fond of the pumpkin. I think it was a little too small and cold inside. (Porter was a three months older.) The last two photos were taken 12 days before the boys turned three months old.

5 comments:

Erin Riley said...

all of the pictures are SO cute! i sure love my nephews :)

skt said...

I want to eat those boys up. Not adam. The two little ones. Those areolas are hilarious.

heidi said...

So I guess we didnt make it over there this week...but we do need to hook up sometime chica! So little Loch and Porter look adorable in the pumpkins such a cute idea! Love ya girl!

ps
you guys were so sexy in those leaves.

Troy said...

Happy birthday old man!

The Krages said...

SO i thoroughly enjoyed checking out the new and old pics! I could not believe the halloween costumes! hilarious and creative! Also The pumpkin cut out for Loch is precious! Great Photos! Hope you are all great and the new house is working out!