

Matt blessed Lochlan this past Sunday. It was a very sweet blessing. Looks like Loch will have a good size nursery because there were 5 babies blessed in our new ward.




We had a get-together at my parents after with some delicious food. My mom, Kristen & Chris made these cute owl cupcakes.
I'm glad that a lot of our family was able to participate in the blessing. I really wanted my grandpa to be there. I was hoping that he just forgot about it but it turns out he made it to the chapel but fell trying to get himself and my grandma inside. I took the boys over to their house yesterday to visit. Loch was full of smiles for my grandma. It was too cute! Porter had fun playing in the "toy drawer." He found a fake camera that he was really into.
These two share the same birthday. 92 years apart.
8 comments:
Oh he's chunking up nicely. I can't believe how big that guy has gotten.
Poor grips and grims.
BTW, you look really gub. So do those cupcakes.
Those are awesome pictures. That was a great day, minus the g&g part. I wish I could take credit for the cupcakes, it was mom's idea though.
sorry for the "secret" comment, didn't mean to do that.
Oh I love the picture with Grandpa and Loch! Super cute, glad it was so nice.
So sorry we couldn't be there! Love the pics of his blessing day. So sweet! :)
That was a very sweet blessing. Sorry about your g&g :( but it looks like Loch made it all better with his smile!! so cute. And you look amazing :)
I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it. I love the pictures.
Madds
Post a Comment