September 29, 2009

looking old

You know how people always say, "Once you have your second child, your first looks so big, old and grown up?" Well, I think Porter looks especially old... ...mustache and all. He has food all over his face, too. Chris rolled up to our table at Fudd's with this mustache on Macy. We thought it was hilarious and Porter asked if he could try it out. Kristen and I ventured to Sea World today. The weather was perfect. We had a great time. Loch has been smiling and cooing lately. It's so cute! I got one picture of him smiling but it was night and the lighting wasn't too good. All ready for church. I had never seen this elephant at the zoo before. He was HUGE! I think Loch has been to the zoo 4 times already in his 6 weeks of life.

8 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

That was hilarious! I'm glad we got to hang out while we were down, wish we were always there.

Erin Riley said...

Oh goodness I love all those pictures!

Troy said...

Nice to see Porter sporting the "Kirk Riley mustache of respect"! Did he get his meal comped at Fudd's?

Erin Riley said...

Haha Troy I love your comment about my dad

TheGefrom5 said...

You are doing an amazing job at getting out and about with your two...one being infant and the other at run-amuck-stage! ;) Good for you! :) Adorable pics, by the way... whens your sis goining toplan a day at the park so we can hang out again?? ;)

Dan, Justyn, and Noah said...

You have such beautiful boys, Loch is so cute!!!

skt said...

Now you know what Porter's going to look like as a middle-aged man. Just ad a gut and he's set for halloween. Love those sea world pics. Nice job.

heidi said...

Oh I love that little face and Porters "old" face, those boys are so darn cute!