Things have been different lately with Matt back at work. It's a little tiring after so many feedings at night (5 last night from 11 pm until 6 am). Porter is, for the most part, easier to handle which has been nice. He wanted to take a trip to the zoo today to "see some lots of animals," as he says. I had my hands full and probably flashed a few people (Loch needed to eat) but when we got home Porter said, "I had a great day!" So, it was worth it.
He loves holding his baby brother and every time he does he asks, "Want to take a picture?" He is so sweet to Lochlan. People always ask about him about Loch and when they ask his brother's name he says, "Lochlan Jude." He calls himself Porter Riley. Strangers are probably thinking my kids came from two different dads.
Lining up his cars... a daily ritual.
Loch's first bath. He liked it. He hasn't liked the subsequent baths so much.
5 comments:
I feel like Im breathing pure oxygen.
Great photos and comments.
Dad
All the pictures are so great! You guys have two good looking kids! Wendy if you ever need any help let me know, I don't do anything ha
Sweet pictures!
Beautiful pics. They are so sweet. I love the one with you and Lochlan...so pretty! And hey, we all lose our modesty when we are breasfeeding...and if anyone finds thats sneek peek sexy...more power to them!
Those are beautiful pictures! So precious! I am sure you are doing fabulously on your own! Hope you are feeling better and my fingers are crossed for you on the house! Good luck and call or email me when things calm down so we can get together!
Post a Comment