We're excited to update today because our baby boy arrived this morning. His name is Lochlan Jude.
date: 8/16.
time: 6:18 a.m.
weight: 6 lbs 8 oz.
measuring 20 inches.
Loch's big brother Porter was excited to see him and give lots of hugs and kisses.
Wendy did an amazing job bringing the little guy into our family. I love you.
13 comments:
I love him! He's adorable. Good job you guys. Porter's gonna be a great big brother. Congratulations! Can't wait to see him next month
Congrats to the whole Riley clan. Glad to hear everything went well. He looks cute. (or is it handsome?)
I can't believe you were at the beach the same evening and then your sweet boy arrives! It must have been all of that walking. :)
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! So happy that Loch is here and is adorable! We can't wait to meet him...if only we stayed for another 24 hours!
Congratulations!! He's so cute and little. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks and get to hold him.
Awww..two little cuties now! Congratulations you guys--how exciting!
Congratulations, he is beautiful!
How sweet. He is so adorable! Congratulations! You did wonderful!!! :) Man, what an eventful weekend for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Loch. And you look absolutley amazing after having that little man!
What a cutie, Congrats!!
congratulations! you look great and your little loch is precious.
Congratulations you guys!! I'm so excited for you, and what a cute name!
Congratulations Wendy!!! I think it was the dancing Friday night..LOL
We cant wait to meet him too.
Yay Wendy, you did it! Congrats! He's adorable. We just got back into town yesterday, so can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment