
Matt and I woke up to the ABC's and Wheels on the Bus this morning. Mr. P was in his crib singing some tunes. On Sunday, Matt was in nursery with Porter during their mini lesson. The nursery leader held up a picture of a bunch of kids and said, "We are all children of our Heavenly Father." Then she went around the circle, "Ava, are you a child of Heavenly Father?" Ava: "yes." Porter was the third or forth kid. "Porter are you a child of Heavenly Father?" Porter: "No... I'm Porter Riley!"

37 weeks
3 comments:
Your getting so close, and you look so cute! We are coming down the first week in September, can't wait to see the new baby. Good luck with everything!
Ha just hearing about Porter makes me laugh! I can't wait til you have my new nephew and I get to see him in September! I miss you guys and cant' wait til I come home!
It was great to see you att he beach!! You are way tooo cute and skinny to be pregnant though, its just not fair! Are you sure you're not smuggling a monkey in there?? (i must explain- the news tonight said a woman pretended to be preg and smuggles a monkey in to the country under her shirt/fake belly! Sooo retarded)
Post a Comment