It's fun watching little ones as they change and grow. I find myself checking Porter out all the time and asking him, "Did you just grow taller during that nap?" He says, "Yeah, Mommy."

Macy just turned one and had a fun birthday party, combined with Chris' 30th birthday and celebrated on Kristen's b-day. All three of them have birthdays within a week and a half.

I love this picture Matt got of Emily on the slide. I think she had a good time.

Porter got a cupcake at the end and walked around licking the top and saying, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm!" for about 15 minutes.

Macy and Porter checking out one of her new toys.

Porter and I went to Sea World the other day. The weather was perfect. We went straight to the stingrays and picked a great spot to stand because the man next to us had bought a tray of fish. All the stingrays were coming up out of the water all around. Porter and I got to pet several. Usually they are too deep in the water for his little arm to reach so it was lots of fun. He also liked checking out the starfish.
4 comments:
i am always amazed at how cute he is and how much i love him!!!
Happy B-day Porter and everyone else! Porter is such a doll! We just got our Seaworld passes renewed so we'll all have to go. I betcha you are growing like crazy, we need to get together soon. Miss ya girl!
ps
those granola bars look good!
ps
wait I forgot to say that I couldnt open up that email you sent. I totally forgot to call and email you about it, I hope we didnt miss anything special!
Happy Birthday!! He's such a doll. I hope you're feeling well and we should get together!!!!!
Post a Comment