Porter turned two yesterday! We celebrated on Saturday with a BBQ and Kirk and Cheryl's house with some family and friends. It was a beautiful day and their yard is perfect for BBQ's! I think the little guy had lots of fun.

The caterpillar cake didn't quite turn out but I don't think he really cared : ). Porter loved blowing out the candles and kept saying, "again!" for me to light them up again.

We did a bug theme and used a butterfly pull-string pinata. I like the new idea instead of using a bat to get candy out. I think Brady found the jackpot ribbon right away so we kept it aside to let the kids take turns pulling out ribbons. After a while, Lilly was tugging as hard as she could to bust the candy out.

My mom saved me on the cupcakes. They were all supposed to look like the ladybug one in this pic... the frosting wasn't cooperating and I ran out of time. She made some great colors and decorated them in a jiffy.

Matt was our BBQ-er.

Porter lost interest half way through opening presents because he saw others around the jacuzzi. Nothing was stopping him from going in.

Some cute families... Heidi, Brandon and Maddox.

Nicole, Jesse, Jayden and Caleb.

Since yesterday was Porter's actual b-day and he loves blowing out candles, we decided to light up a little cupcake and sing to him again last night. He was so excited. He made us sing twice.
8 comments:
the party was adorable. so is porter. i can't believe how big brady and porter are already...yikes! we had a lot of fun spending time with you guys. thanks a bunch!
Fun PAR-TAY. Porter was so cute blowing out the candles. Of course, it's your kid that's trained to somehow blow them out with out spitting all over the cake. I want to eat that food again.
I love the photo of him in front of his cupcake at m+d's. He's thrilled!
So sorry that we missed all the fun...the kids were busy swimming away in their meet...Happy birthday to Porter!
Aw it looks like it was so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Porter as always looks adorable! I love you guys! Happy birthday Porter!!!
Happy Birthday to Porter!! I can't believe he's 2 already!! Looks like you guys had a fun party! :)
Oh I love the second to last picture of Porter! He looks so proud of himself! Loved the party, all the details were darling! Uhh, can I be like you??? Love you girl and we'll chill soon! *h
Ah he looks so proud of himself for blowing out the candle in the last picture. I can't believe he is already 2! Time really does fly...hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment