Who does Porter look like? Most say he looks like Matt. A few have said he looks like my dad. I think he just looks like Porter.
This is the only picture I could find of Matt (besides large ones). Maybe I'll see if I can find more.
He is adorable no matter who he looks like and you were so cute as a little girl too oh my gosh your parents must have just loved it! I do think he looks like both of you, a perfect mixture!
I think that is one of the super fun things about having kids... to see what features passed on, especially when meeting them for the first time. It's just a fun way of posting little kid pics, too.
4 comments:
I think he looks like Porter too. I think he does have Matt's bottom lip though
He is adorable no matter who he looks like and you were so cute as a little girl too oh my gosh your parents must have just loved it! I do think he looks like both of you, a perfect mixture!
I've never been a fan of the "Who does he look like?" questions. He looks like a mix of the two of you, or in other words, Porter.
I think that is one of the super fun things about having kids... to see what features passed on, especially when meeting them for the first time. It's just a fun way of posting little kid pics, too.
Post a Comment