BOY!!! I think his little hand is tucked up by his chin in this picture. In one of the 4-D pictures, he was holding on to the umbilical cord with both hands by his chest. We're excited to meet him!
That is so exciting! Having two little boys close together will be a lot of fun. They will be really good buddies all of their lives. We are so happy for you.
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited for you guys? Congrats!!!!
Hey Wendy, Kent and I found out last Tuesday we are having a boy too. I'm due August 25. its going to be a long hot summer but i'm excited! How are you doing?
13 comments:
Congratulations! Porter will be an awesome big brother! We're excited to meet him, too!
Congrats! That will be so much fun having two boys close together!
I'm excited to meet him too!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys. :)
Yeah for boys! Conratulations...we so excited for you! Can't wait to meet him too!
hey Wendy, How are you? congreats on the baby on the way!! When are you due?
We are so excited for you! Those
4D ultrasounds are pretty neat. I had one with Hallie and we still watch the video of her! Congrats!
That is so exciting! Having two little boys close together will be a lot of fun. They will be really good buddies all of their lives. We are so happy for you.
Yeah! That will be so fun for Porter! Congrats! :)
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited for you guys? Congrats!!!!
Congrats on boy #2!
Well, if Brooke and Porter don't work out, now she can go for the younger brother!
Hey Wendy, Kent and I found out last Tuesday we are having a boy too. I'm due August 25. its going to be a long hot summer but i'm excited! How are you doing?
Post a Comment