This is one of Porter's favorite books. He has to have it read to him about 50 times whenever we go over to my parent's house. He calls it "dockmiss."
Here are a few things we've been up to lately...
We took a few trips to the zoo.
We were at my parent's house Sunday and a bunch of the fam came over. The grandkids were like circus monkeys on grandpa's lap while reading books.
Macy got caught in the can cupboard.
She saw the camera and thought she would be cool and show off her new skill... walking.
Porter in his new Easter tie... dressed up like dad.
We went to Kirk and Cheryl's last week for a bbq. The food was delicious and Porter had lots of fun in the jacuzzi with his aunt and uncles. We hadn't seen Becky in a while and when I was telling Porter that she was going to be there I asked, "Do you remember Becky?" He said, "Yah... Utah!" After she moved a few months back, he kept asking for her and we told him she moved to Utah. Apparently he remembered.

4 comments:
I truly have the cutest nephew in the world :) I can't wait to come home in a couple weeks and see you guys. I miss you a lot
Porter is so handsome. i think i say that on every comment i leave, but its sooo true. You're dad is awesome. How fun for those kids to have the great memories of grandpa and grandma reading to them. :)I hope you're feeling good. :)
WOW!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting, including Porter!! He looks like a big guy now, especially in his cute Sunday clothes. What a handsome guy. Can't wait to see everybody on easter. :)
Darlink, darlink.
Post a Comment