I had an appointment yesterday and they did an ultrasound. I wasn't expecting it so I was excited that I got to see the little one. The heartbeat was really strong. I love hearing that sound. Matt had to do a deposition that started at 6 a.m. and couldn't get out of there to make it to the appointment. He was sad that he missed it- and I was too. It's always better when he's there. I think it's a boy. The baby was dancing around and it looked like "he" was clapping his hands too.
2016-2017 School Year...
7 years ago
5 comments:
That's SO exciting!! I can't wait! When do you hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl?
march 7th... hopefully.
How fun...one of our friends just had a 4d ultrasound done...i would get pregnant just to have one of those - it was so cool. We're excited no matter what it is (but we'll hope for a boy...two boys together are so fun!)
How cool! There is no other feeling int he world than to hear that little heartbeat shwooshing so strong. I think i tear up every single time at my appts. And I agree, its always better, for some reason, when my husband is ther with me. But we do what we can do-right? :)
I check your blog every once in a while and what exciting news I read today - both the passing of the bar and the new little one coming in August. Congratulations on both accounts. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment