Porter has been cracking me up lately. I noticed that every time we walked out the front door he would shout, "Alligator!" I would just say, "yeah alligator," but had no idea what he was talking about. My dad and my brother Greg came over the other day and when Porter shouted alligator, my dad looked up and saw what Porter meant. He thinks this tree looks like an alligator. See the knot that looks like an eye- then it splits into a mouth.
He has been calling this rock outside a bagel ever since he found out what a bagel was. When he discovered it several months ago, he laid down on his stomach and stuck his finger in the hole and said, "bagel!"
Porter busts me up with his singing too. He listens to songs he likes while we're in the car and shouts the last word of each line. He calls applesauce "ah-te-pee." I have no idea why because he can say both apple and sauce. We were listening to "Let It Be," and he thought for sure that the Beatles were singing about applesauce. He was repeating "ah-te-pee" and chuckling each time.
One of his favorite songs in primary is the hello song to welcome someone. Sometimes at home I catch him switching up the words. While I'm in the shower and he wants me he sings, "Mommy, hold you," (instead of Hello-hello).
Amy did me a favor yesterday and cut Porter's hair. He looks like a little man now. It turned out so cute!
I'll be posting again soon about our trip to San Francisco.
3 comments:
I thought he was trying to say see you later alligator and just chose to say alligator. What a great imagination he has.
What a smartypants! He's so cute. And Creative. I hoep you're feeling well. I cant' wait to see pics from San fran! How fun for you guys! :)
I'm waiting for San Fran pics too. I hope you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment