January 14, 2009

disneyland

This picture is pretty funny of Porter. He has been a handful lately... literally. He wants to be held all the time especially while I am in the shower, blow drying my hair or doing the dishes. He has been sweet too. He has come up to me and said, "I love you" several times this week. It's pretty darn cute when he does. Shelley and I took a trip to Disneyland with the kids while she was in town. We hadn't been there in years and we had lots of fun. The kids enjoyed the rides (that were open). We were pretty bummed that Small World was closed and I was extra sad when Pirates of the Caribbean closed the last few hours of the day. It was going to be our grand finaly. We're going back next month to hit those up. Porter loved Dumbo but wasn't a fan of the carousel. Olive hung on to her horse for dear life when the carousel ride ended. She didn't want to get off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd picture of Porter is way too cute! I love it
Love you guys

heidi said...

How fun you guys!!!

TheGefrom5 said...

Yeah! I lOVE Disneyland!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun still. POrter is such a doll, especially in his "man-jacket!!" And you look gorgeous in that pic with him!! :)

Chessa said...

Impressed that you both did those rides and didn't get sick!