Matt and I are expecting another little one in August. We are very excited! I don't think Porter really knows what's going on but he's going to be a sweet big brother.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't wait!!!!! I'm going to have to come home to meet this little one! Porter will be a great big brother, he'll be so cute! I love you guys
Yes!!!! I knew it when I saw the #2 title update on my blog! I'll try getting a hold of you again, all these babies these days keeping us busy huh! Congrats you two! Love h&b
10 comments:
I can't wait!!!!! I'm going to have to come home to meet this little one! Porter will be a great big brother, he'll be so cute! I love you guys
Yeah!! So excited for you guys.
Congrats Wendy & Matt! We are excited for you guys!
Yes!!!! I knew it when I saw the #2 title update on my blog! I'll try getting a hold of you again, all these babies these days keeping us busy huh! Congrats you two!
Love h&b
congratulations! your parents are sure racking up the grandkids arent they?
Yeah, congratulations!!! Any feelings on what the sex may be??!!
congratulations! we love babies!
Congrats you guys...that's so exciting!!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Congratulations you guys!! That's such exciting news! Yay!
Post a Comment