
Christmas time is here. Porter has been counting down the days and gets so excited to pull a link off the paper chain everyday. He also enjoys lifting up his shirt to touch his belly to the Christmas tree. He still loves giving Macy kisses... although she still loves pulling hair and she breaks his heart every time she does it to him.

Porter enjoying a gingerbread man at a party my mom catered.

I heard him in my room saying, "Boots on!" over and over. He wanted to try on my uggs for size.

Porter has been talking about Santa all week. He says, "Ho ho ho," and if you ask him what Santa brings he says, "toy!" We talked to him about seeing Santa and sitting on his lap all week trying to prep him. Here's Porter, Lilly and Paige waiting to see Santa.

He wasn't too fond of sitting on his lap. Here is the before pic. Matt went and stood behind the sleigh and then tried to put him on his lap.


Paige loved the candy cane and enjoyed sucking on it for the rest of the evening- with the wrapper still on.

Macy had fun last night too.

Here's Porter on Santa's lap last year. I was just checking out these pictures and remembering how cute and round he was... I'm talking about Porter of course.

6 comments:
I need your address, I have a Christmas card for you guys all ready with no address. Email me at lindsaykonold@gmail.com. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
Dude, did you plan the sweater thing? That 's awesome. Did you buy one in each size up to 16 years old? I forgot what a cute little fatty he was a year ago. Look at him now...25th.
We love all the cute pictures. Porter is growing up so big. So typical of the age with the crying on santa's lap. I think everyone of our children have a picture like that. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Sooo cute. Porter is sucha handsome dude. Shoot! we must have just missed you guys up at the Huish's. Brielle had the same reaction as Porter, only she's twice(maybe 3 times?) his age! Merry Christmas!! Do you guys have plans for New Years eve?
He's so handsome! Our boys used to be little. It seems like they've just grown like crazy to me lately. ;-(
hmm...that last one was me (Joanna).
Post a Comment