October 4, 2008

reflections

Porter and I went to the zoo yesterday. It was really nice with the weather a little cooler. He was so excited to go. He must have said the words "monkey" and "zoo" a hundred times on the way there. He also requested to see the rhinos, elephants, and one of his new favorites, the "meerkats." He was fascinated watching the meerkats. He calls it a "mee-kuh." He got sad if the one he was watching went down into a hole. He would say, "Mee-kuh! Mee-kuh! Mee-kuh!" His bruise changes everyday. He now has two black eyes. It's a little weird taking him out in public because I'm sure people are thinking things. He was a little nervous about the gorilla statue. This is day 2 after the injury. (below) The zoo pics are day three and the one below is day 4 after the injury (today).

2 comments:

heidi said...

Hey there girlie!!! I got your message the other night, hope you had fun and hope you didnt get rained on! I seriously cannot believe Porter little bump, it is so sad, I feel so bad for him and for you! I am sure I'd be freakin' a little. Rad pics by the way at the zoo! Is there some technique for that? So for sure do you want to go on Thurs? Let me know cause it will be fun! Also you have to tell Kristen that she needs to give me her blog address! Ok talk to you soon! Luv ya! h

Brandy said...

Oh poor Porter that is so sad, it looks like it really hurt. Give him a great big kiss for me.
P.s
Thanks for the Birthday call!!!