October 24, 2008

mummy

Porter and I went to Balboa Park this past Tuesday with Amy and Afton. The Museum of Man was free that day. It's been years since I've been there and they have a fun kid area that I didn't know about. There are three little rooms with different things for the kids to play with. You have to go through "Ancient Egypt" to get there. We passed several mummies in Egypt. I wanted to stop and show Porter. There were two laying side-by-side and I heard Amy telling Afton, "Look, there's a mummy." Afton said, "Oh, a daddy and a mummy!" I thought that was too funny! Matt bought me some flowers yesterday and Porter really wanted to play with them. He "smells" them by blowing lightly. I had to take the sunflower away because he kept trying to use it as a broom. He had to settle with a fern. I have been working hard on our costumes. We are going to the Wilde party tomorrow night so we'll be posting some pictures soon.

1 comment:

TheGefrom5 said...

that looks like so much fun! Afton is hilarious. I love reading your blog, you are too funny. I can NOT beleive the goose egg Porter got from the door jam! He must have picked up incredible speed! Poor guy. OH, and he's absolutley handsome! What a beautiful little boy you guys have. :)