Wendy I love the top pic, it looks like a fake back drop. I had to take a minute a figure out where it was.
Porter is growing up so fast! Hope CA is treating you guys well!
How cute are they! That museum looks like so much fun!
It was fun to get to hang out with you guys while we were in town. Next time were down I would love to go to the museum. Love the top picture at the pier, it turned out really good.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wendy I love the top pic, it looks like a fake back drop. I had to take a minute a figure out where it was.
Porter is growing up so fast! Hope CA is treating you guys well!
How cute are they! That museum looks like so much fun!
It was fun to get to hang out with you guys while we were in town. Next time were down I would love to go to the museum. Love the top picture at the pier, it turned out really good.
Post a Comment