June 30, 2008

the new children's museum

This new children's museum is pretty cool. I had never heard of it until Amy Aland called and invited me the other day. Amy, Kristen and I went with our three little ones. I wish we could have gotten passes. There were lots of fun things for kids to do.
"Porta-party"- Porter thought this room was pretty cool. It looks like an i-pod from the outside and inside there is an i-pod playing music with a disco ball and some fun lights. Porter couldn't help but bust a move. Any time he hears a beat he's got to move.
This car was covered in paint and people can add more. Kids were painting it and smearing their names in the side.
"The mattress room" Afton had some fun in here. It kind of smelled like feet.
Macy was an angel and slept the whole time. There was a bubble station too.

1 comment:

Chessa K said...

I remember going to the Children's museum with the boys....they loved it....sometime when Porter is a little older come to the one up here...it's pretty fun...