June 24, 2008

porter loves animals!

We took a few more trips to the zoo. We went on Friday the 13th with Kristen, Macy, Amy, Afton, Mandy, and her two boys Derek and Dylan. Then I took Porter again today. First we went and saw the orangutans. There was a bunch of people all crowded around where some orangutans were. I wheeled Porter's stroller up to the glass away from the crowd. As soon as we got up close the orangutans came right up to the glass in front of Porter. He loved it. Matt has been studying LOTS preparing for the bar exam next month! He has always been very diligent in his studies. He's either in class or at the library so I feel sorry for him...except when Porter and I are at home baking and he's in the cool AC. Here's a picture from the first time we went to the zoo and then another (that a nice stranger took for me) from today. It's fun to look through older pictures and see how much Porter has grown. Porter loves sitting on grandpa's lap to read books. Once Paige spotted the camera, she wouldn't take her eyes off.
Matching cousins having fun with Paige's diaper cream.
snakes and crocodiles
what does the snake say? 4 generations on dad's day

3 comments:

Mandy said...

hi wendy, its mandy. i saw your comment on shelleys blog and thought id come check out yours.
we need to get together again soon! we have a blog too www.tmandkids.blogspot.com
see you sunday

Chessa K said...

Byron and I were just talking the other day about how this used to be our life...zoo...sea world...park...reading books...now our kids tell us all about the animals and their habitats, watch the Planet Earth DVDs (they're fantastic!), go to the park at night with friends to play flashlight tag, and read books to us!

Brandy said...

Dejavu.... Wasn't Grandpa just reading to Paige and Porter tonight! with Paige wearing the exact same outfit.
I love the pic of them in their diapers....which one is older? Paige looks huge in that pic. :-)