skip to main |
skip to sidebar
busted...
Porter apparently wants to help pack up in preparation for our move next week. He made his way completely into this cupboard and tossed out what he thought needed to be packed. Luckily Wendy had already packed most of the cupboard's contents, including a glass pitcher and vase.
We are slowly getting ready to move. Most of what we don't need for the next week is packed. It should be a crazy week, what with finishing packing and loading the moving truck, not to mention three finals and a weekend getaway to Bear Lake.
2 comments:
Be careful of that one step. I hear it's a doozie. Good luck packing and finishing up school.
I love it when kids play in the cabinets! I miss that! We still have the designated plastics cabinet for guests....it is the best! Good luck on your finals and weekend at Bear Lake, oh and the trip to Hawaii!
Post a Comment