i didn't see any movies last year, so the Oscar's was pointless
Happy Birthday Wendy!We will soon be sending this photo of Porter wailing on his xylophone along with his application to attend the "School of Rock." As I recall, the band could have used some more percussions. He has been crawling a lot lately and he seems to always go for laptop power cords and the DVD player.
The pictures above Porter's crib are incredible shots taken by the amazing Dewey Albert Keithley IV. They fit in great with the robot theme Wendy has going on with Porter's side of the bedroom. And thanks to Kevin and Conor for being willing to don the robot costume and walk around downtown SD.
Porter loves his evening bath. He smiles when we pull the shower curtain back and turn the water on. But his excitement reaches its peak once we have him stripped naked. Last week he was so excited that he peed on Wendy's shirt before she got him in the tub. Then he started laughing!
I think Porter takes after me when it comes to eating beets. Grandma Sherry fed him some when she and Grandpa Phil were visiting. If Porter could talk I think we would have been asking why his face was stained red.
Last month President Hinckley's funeral procession passed right in front of our building on the way to the cemetery. We saw all of the apostles driving behind the hearse. We were not able to attend the funeral at the Conference Center because we couldn't have taken Porter inside. Instead, we watched it on television.
Last month we finally went to Salt Lake City's Hogle Zoo. We had fun despite the fact that it doesn't compare with the San Diego Zoo. It snowed all afternoon, so there were only a couple animals outside and we were three of about twenty visitors that day, even though admission was free! We are going again this week (another free zoo day) and hopefully the weather will be better.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I truly do have the most adorable nephew in the world! He's my #1 nephew ha(since he's my only one ha) I can't wait to see the three of you when you come down next month and see how much porter has grown since christmas! I miss you guys, Erin
Is it Wednesday's that are free at the zoo? I think I took your friend Laura on a date once and we went to the zoo for free and then to some SLC bookstore to see Greg Brady from the Brady Bunch!
Oh happy belated birthday girl! You are looking good girl and Porter is getting so big! I love Porter's bedroom set and the robot theme idea! How cute is that? That is so cool that you got to see the President's persession (is that how you spell it, oh well). Hey I saw your cute sisters a couple weeks ago at the roller rink, yah Kristen was totally skatin' away! She was so cute, I think I was more worried about her than she was! Hope to talk to ya soon!
Ummm.... Where's the new post? It's been what almost 2 months? We're waiting to see what's new and exciting from our relatives in Utah.... Porter's cousins are curious to see what's happening.
5 comments:
I truly do have the most adorable nephew in the world! He's my #1 nephew ha(since he's my only one ha) I can't wait to see the three of you when you come down next month and see how much porter has grown since christmas! I miss you guys, Erin
He is getting so BIG! I was going to ask when you were coming down next, but Erin answered my question. :) Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Did you see any turtles at the zoo?
Is it Wednesday's that are free at the zoo? I think I took your friend Laura on a date once and we went to the zoo for free and then to some SLC bookstore to see Greg Brady from the Brady Bunch!
Oh happy belated birthday girl! You are looking good girl and Porter is getting so big! I love Porter's bedroom set and the robot theme idea! How cute is that? That is so cool that you got to see the President's persession (is that how you spell it, oh well). Hey I saw your cute sisters a couple weeks ago at the roller rink, yah Kristen was totally skatin' away! She was so cute, I think I was more worried about her than she was! Hope to talk to ya soon!
Ummm.... Where's the new post? It's been what almost 2 months? We're waiting to see what's new and exciting from our relatives in Utah.... Porter's cousins are curious to see what's happening.
Post a Comment