It's been over a month since our last update and a lot has happened. Porter started preschool! He loves it! We love his teacher. She's so good with kids. The first day he was a little nervous and when I dropped him off he said, "Okay, I only want to stay for a little bit." He had a few sad moments during the day at transition times. The second day he didn't want to get out of the car when we got there. He eventually went inside and he has loved it ever since. I took this picture on his first day of preschool.
Loch doesn't like Santa. We went to Porter's preschool Christmas dinner the other night and Santa showed up. Loch ran into the other room crying. Porter was so cute singing songs. It was sweet. 

Our house is decorated with lots of Porter's artwork from preschool.

This pic was taken at our ward Christmas party. Porter actually sat on Santa's lap this year. But, only at the ward party. I told him that I would take a picture and put it in a frame. I did. He pretended like he was asleep at the preschool party so he wouldn't have to sit on Santa's lap.
We went and picked out a Christmas tree a few weeks ago. We decided to just grab a tree that was still tied up and bring it home and see what we got. We got a pretty darn good looking tree.
We went and picked out a Christmas tree a few weeks ago. We decided to just grab a tree that was still tied up and bring it home and see what we got. We got a pretty darn good looking tree.






Loch had his first taste of Thanksgiving dinner this year...twice. We had dinner first at Grandma Wilde's and then at my parent's house. All of the food was spectacular as always!

Lorien read Porter to sleep at the end of the night.
We thought we lost old blue a few weeks ago. Porter took his "blue nigh-night" to a store with me and kept leaving it on the ground. He ended up sticking it in the hood of the stroller. We started looking for it that night and searched the whole house and car. I decided to go out to the car after Matt and I had both looked in there and look again. It was dark and I looked in the stroller for the second time and then found it folded in the hood. Porter was devastated with the thought of losing it. He looked crushed and started sobbing.
Loch and his bunny
Loch loves things on his head, sunglasses, and things on his hands (mittens, gloves, hot pads...). He went around the house like this for an hour the other day.
This is one of his new favorites too.





1 comment:
The boys are getting so big!! (and cute too!) Your house looks beautiful. I love your decorating. Can't wait to see you guys. ;)
Post a Comment