May 28, 2009

memorial day

We had a great time at the beach Monday. It was a little cool outside. There weren't too many people and there was so much good food. Ann makes the best breakfast burritos and then in the afternoon my parents make delicious fajitas. All of us usually eat our weight in watermelon, too... at least I do. Porter loved playing with his cousins and can't stop talking about the huge sand crab that uncle Chris found. It was definitely the biggest I've ever seen.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Oh such good pictures girl! I love that Pier picture of you guys! What Pier are you at? You are looking darling as ever too!

Kasey said...

hey! i talked to your dad for a while the other day and he said i should talk to you! call me or give me your number and maybe we could finally get together and have the kids play and we could talk like we should have done forever ago! 8052158542 :) hope you are doing well!

Nassari Everett said...

You look so beautiful pregnant!