November 22, 2008

bar results

The California Bar Exam Results were revealed last night at 6p.m. after waiting three and a half months! Matt was nervous all day yesterday. I didn't doubt that he would pass and after finishing the exam he thought he did well, but after waiting that long your mind can start to play tricks on you. We we're so excited to find out that he PASSED!!! We were jumping up and down and letting out some yells and screams and Porter didn't hesitate to join in on the action. He continued to let out an occasional scream for about a half hour or so. CONGRATULATIONS MATT!!! Olive and Shelley were in town for 2 weeks and we had fun hanging out with them. Porter and Olive love playing together. We went to Sea World and went on the rides for the first time. A guy running one of the rides asked Shelley, "Excuse me, ma'am are you pregnant?" Shelley said, "Um... No thanks." I thought it was funny because I could almost hear her thought process- pregnant= can't ride= Olive screaming while getting back off... (Olive devouring three helpings of pink berry yogurt.) Shelley went outside for a minute and Olive was scarfing and then slid her cup across the table at me and said, "I want more!" I gave her a little more but it wasn't enough to hold her off until Shelley got back. After Shelley's cup was polished off, Olive started eying Porter's abandoned portion and she spun the round table until Porter's cup was right in front of her. She's a little genius! Macy stripped down to her naked rolls, enjoying avocado for the first time.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! Cute pictures, let's go celebrate.

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys! (we didn't doubt he would pass for a minute!) HOORAY!! :)

skt said...

Ahhh...what a relief! Congratulations Matt! And Wendy too! I'm glad that's behind you. Nice work!!!

Wendie said...

Congrats on the bar!

Chessa said...

Congratulations on passing the bar exam! That's quite the achievement...and celebrating with Pinkberry...yumm-o!

Maddyn said...

They look so cute togther!Make sure you look at my blog.I finally updated it!

Mandy said...

congrats to you both. taylor starts his bar prep course in a couple of weeks. let the good times roll, right?

Troy said...

Well done Matt. Hope the elation of real world accomplishments are overshadowing your shortcomings in fantasy football...

The Jones Family said...

We are so proud of you Matt and your great accomplishment. Life is good and it looks like you are going the right direction. Much love, Aunt Julie