July 16, 2008

seaport village

We went to Seaport Village today to meet Matt for lunch. I made a lunch and Porter woke up from his nap at the perfect time. It is such a nice day today. Porter loved it because he got to watch some kids playing, kites flying, ships and BIRDS! He loves watching birds and he says tweet tweet in the cutest way. There was a man there with 8 or 9 birds ( large macaws and parrots) he let people take pictures with them. One of the birds was singing, "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me." It was pretty funny. This one said, "hi baby" to Porter.

3 comments:

Chessa K said...

I love Seaport Village...I remember taking the boys down there for picnics and watching the kites and the guys make the rock towers....how fun!

tracie said...

Ooh, Matt's pretty brave. I don't think I would let a bird get that close to me. It would peck my eyes out!

mbr said...

Tracie - the funny thing is that I didn't even know the guy put the bird on me. I was looking at Porter and the next thing I knew, Summit was saying sweet nothings into my ear!