July 29, 2008

a few of his favorite things...

these are a few of Porter's favorite things...
his blankie! (can't sleep without it)
giving Macy kisses
soft things (he climbed inside the ottoman to lay on the soft blanket)
reading books
animals and their sounds
dancing (he did a nice little pole dance the other night at El Indio)playing in water + being outside and recently discovered, lemons. (yum i could use some point loma seafoods again) 
He's a fun little guy. Today was Matt's first day of the bar exam. He's 1/3 of the way done! We can't wait until it's all over. Only two more days. I'm so proud of him! Here are a few more pictures. This was Porter's first carousel ride. He was all smiles and clicks at first (pointing to the horse next to us and making the trotting sound). About half way through, I realized he was making a little bit of a humming/moaning sound with an occasional whimper. I think if the carousel hadn't stopped when it did, I would have been covered in puke. 

6 comments:

Chessa K said...

we'll keep our fingers crossed for Matt over the next couple days...in the mean time...looks like you and Porter are having lots of fun! Love the lemon pic!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute to put into words! Good luck Matt!
Erin

tracie said...

can't belive how big he is getting!!! good luck to matt these next few days. i'm sure he'll do great

heidi said...

Ahh he is so cute! That carousel made me sick too! Love you guys!

Mandy said...

i love the ottoman shot and of course the daddy/son reading time. very precious.

skt said...

Ahh ha ha! Moaning and whimpering. That kid is hilarious. I love the kiss shot with Macy's eye half closed.