We have had some fun this week with a trip to the zoo on Tuesday and Sea World yesterday. It's nice to have passes so we can go for just an hour or two. Porter is becoming a jabber box. It's so fun to listen to him try to talk and form new words. He's getting pretty good with the animal noises. He can do the cow, elephant, fish, monkey, bird, chicken, dinosaur, and snake (with the tongue).
This little devil came out of the water several times and almost escaped! It came up to the side and was flapping half of it's body out of the water and splashed several people.
We went to the Cirque de la Mer show at Sea World. Porter and Riley, the little boy Becky watches, were quite entertained.





2 comments:
I love that little bummy! How cute is that? I am so excited you guys are back!!! Aim and I might go to the movies this weekend...maybe you can hook up with us? I need to see how I'll be feeling but I'll probably be fine. Talk to you soon girl!
ps
We have Seaworld passes so let us know when you go next and maybe we can meet up!
Post a Comment