
Happy Valentine's Day! Porter had a party at preschool today and had to take 23 valentines. I debated what we were going to do for a while and then Shelley and Kristen made the decision for me (and along with my mom, helped make all of the valentines!) They turned out so cute! They are crayons melted into hearts.

The boys are really into legos so we got them sticker books with over 1000 of the coolest lego stickers inside and a Star Wars set of lego dudes.

This pic was from the other day. Porter asked me to take a picture of him and send it to grandma. Here you go grandma: )

I can't believe my tiny baby is a month old already! She is the sweetest little peanut! The last two nights she slept for 6 hours straight. The night before that she went for 7! Woo hoo!

I got a special treat today... Gwen smiled at me for the first time and I got pictures of it! It was the sweetest thing ever. She melts my heart.

These are some shots from her first bath a few weeks ago.


Porter took this picture of me and Gwen. He loves using my camera.

We have taken a few trips to the zoo. I took the three kids by myself when Gwen was 2 1/2 weeks old and they were doing a bunch of reconstruction at the zoo. Lots of cages were empty and Porter kept asking why. After several covered cages in a row, Porter said, "This is a boring day." I wanted to turn around and go straight home. There's just no explaining to a four year old about postpartum and being able to get out of the house with a newborn (plus two)!

The boys have been great with Gwen. Porter holds her for me every time I need to change Loch. He sings to her a lot. He has really been into coloring lately and has gotten quite good at it. He sits for 30 minutes to an hour sometimes.

Loch always has some small toy he carries around at all times. Right now it's a small white dog that he snatched from Gwen's baby gifts from Grandma Cheryl. He loves to stand behind things like he's at a podium, and sing at the top of his lungs. He pulls the hymn book out at church and sings along- usually while rolling his eyes into the back of his head. It's just what he does when he sings and it's hilarious!
2 comments:
Oh my, I think I fell in love even more! I can't wait to see all of them in a few weeks :)
Love
Erin Kathleen
Awww, I love her little smile! I missed that by a day!
Post a Comment