June 29, 2009

fair

We went to the fair on Saturday for a few hours. It was just the right amount of time. We got to eat some of our favorites, see some animals, watch a pie eating contest, and see a bunch of freaks. Porter enjoyed the animals. He wanted to pet all of them. I love the corn on the cob with butter and lemon pepper. Porter didn't want to take a bite, he just wanted to lick it a bunch. We also got some of the delicious cinnamon mini doughnuts they make right in front of you. Checking out the baby goats. Our camera is sitting next to me right now and Porter is always interested in checking it out. His way of asking if he can take a picture is, "Mommy, I want to take a cheese."

5 comments:

Chessa said...

cracking up at the photo booth pics...how fun!

Byron said...

after eating all that food, I'd need to "take a cheese"

Troy said...

I like the 3rd photo booth pic the best. Looks like Porter has discovered the best part of corn on the cob!

skt said...

that little man is looking so old!

Maddyn said...

Love the last picture on the photo booth. Wonder why Porter was licking the corn?