I am so excited for a new season of The Office to start... and Survivor. No strike this time! It has been HOT at our house these last few days. It's a good 10 degrees hotter in our house than outside. Porter and I have been melting. Yesterday morning, while I was making Porter's oatmeal, I heard him yelling in the other room. I thought he might be stuck on the couch. I came into the front room from the kitchen and my heart kind of sunk when I didn't see him anywhere. I could hear his voice so I looked down and found him in the toy bin. He was mad because he dropped his blanket after climbing in and couldn't reach it.

Later in the afternoon I got a phone call from my Mom. She was wondering if I was dead. She said Kristen tied to call me a few times and I didn't answer. So, she called Matt to see if he had talked to me. He said he tried calling our house phone and my cell phone and I didn't answer. I was feeling a little weird the other day like I was going to pass out. I usually answer my phone so Kristen thought I must have "passed out and was laying in a pool of blood." She said, "that's it I'm going over there." Next thing you know she was pulling up at my house.
This is what I was doing...

I had our loud fan on, laundry going, and the Beatles playing. I never heard the house phone and my cell phone was on vibrate. I was busy making this skirt and I wanted to finish. It's nice to know that someone was concerned.
Monday night we had a Chargers party at my M+D's. We had fun and lots of good food.
The "inverts" club showing their stuff. Ty said, "Mom what are inverts?" Emily was proud.
We took a trip to the park today to cool off a little.

4 comments:
Cute skirt girl and love all of your stories about Porter they totally make me laugh! I cannot belive what a cute little chunck Macy is too especially those thighs! Kristen must have some good milk!
ohh how i miss that park! it made me "homesick" just looking at it. :)
cute skirt. can i send you my measurements and you just make one for me?
porter and macy are getting so big!
Ooooh! I LOVE your skirt! Such cute fabric. You need to sell those things, I know I'd buy one! ;)
I love that photo of the 3 cousins Porter, Paige + Macy. All we need is E + O to complete the baby streak.
Post a Comment