
My favorite picture of Matt when he was little is of him sitting in this rocking chair in this outfit. Cheryl found the outfit the other day as well as the same rocking chair from the photo that she used as a little tyke. We went to have pictures taken yesterday. The lady took a few but it seemed like every time Porter was in the perfect position, she was fidgeting with her camera. Then another little boy walked in with a basketball to use for his photos and it was all over! Porter wanted that ball. So, i think the lady only took three pictures of Porter. They turned out okay. I'll have to post both pics, the one of Matt and the new one of Porter, as soon as I figure out how to scan them. I took this one at home. Here are some other pics at the park.





3 comments:
Ooooo I love those rocking chair pictures. I don't think it matters at all that it's not a black background. They can each have their own settings. Super nice.
the rocking chair pictures are adorable. such a cute outfit too!
i see you went back and got that hat for porter...looks good on him!
Congrats to Matt on being done, and to Porter to be a cute kid, especially with his hat and holding the ball!
Post a Comment